1. What was the difference in the Rugby World Cup Final scores?
2. Name 5 New Zealand town names that begin with T?
Taupo, Te Kuiti, Te Puke, Taumaranui, Te Awamutu
3. What does Korero mai mean in Maori?
speak to me
4. How would you say good morning in Japanese?
5. How far away is New Zealand to Australia?
a. 600 kilometres
b. 900 kilometres
c. 1000 kilometres
d. 2000 kilometres
6. Which one of these movies was not filmed in New Zealand?
a. The last Samurai
b. Whale Rider
c. Jackie Brown
d. Once were Warriors
7. What word can go before shine, day and flower?
8. What are the Kiwiana icons in these towns?
a. Otorohanga - Kiwi
b. Paeroa - L&P
c. Ohakune - carrot
d. Taupo - Trout
9. What is the total distance from Auroa to Startford to New Plymouth and back again?
10. How many triangles make up the bunting in our classroom in Maori?
130 = kotahi rau toru tekau
Well done to Caris, Regan and Hayley who had a really good attempt at most of the questions this week. Super work! Whose names will I be putting up on our blog next week?